Live simply with this approach to family life and country living that is all fueled by faith.
At Graceful Days Farm, we strive to provide a simple yet meaningful way of living a Christian lifestyle. We do this by offering an array of resources and opportunities for families to grow in faith.
This simple christian living approach promotes an abundant life filled with grace, love, peace, and joy.
Jesus lived a life that shared His message of Grace placing eternal value on heavenly things.
We want to help you discover the benefits of a life full of the grace of God by connecting faith to everyday life.
Join us on the journey towards a simpler life and open your heart and mind to a lifetime of abundant grace.
Love god and love the life god planned for you!
Let’s live a simple life together!
This journey toward a grace-filled life doesn’t mean living on a farm; it means creating an intentional lifestyle that is focused on simplicity and contentment. It is about enjoying life to its fullest and making the most of each day, no matter where we find ourselves.
- What Does a Hibiscus Plant Look LikeThe hibiscus plant is a stunning tropical flower that adds beauty and color…
- 27+ Best Gardening Gifts for Mom That are Useful and UniqueAs much as we love our moms, sometimes it can be hard to…
- 15 Free Crochet Pattern Resources15 Free Crochet Pattern Resources for Gorgeous, Easy and Fast Blankets Looking for…
- 5 Tips on Making the Most of Your Time When Reading the BibleReading the Bible can be an overwhelming and daunting task, especially for those…
- What does it mean to have faith the size of a Mustard Seed?What does it mean to have faith the size of a Mustard Seed?…
- Why Prayer Matters: 4 benefits for a Relationship with GodWhy Prayer Matters: 4 Benefits of a Relationship with God Why prayer matters …
- Blessed are the poor in spirit | A BeatitudeBlessed are the poor in spirit | A BeatitudeWhat does it mean and…
- Graceful Days – What are they and why is grace important?Discover what graceful days are and how you can create them in your own life for improved joy, peace, and contentment.
- A Guide on How to Choose a Study BibleA guide on How to choose a study Bible What to look for…
A simplified approach to life is captivating. It offers respite from the fast paced world of material things.
Simple living comes with a sense of peace and strength that is truly priceless.
Jesus tells us in John 14:27 “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
We will never find peace, joy, and grace in material possessions.
The Christian life is a lifestyle that is uncomplicated, humble, and rewarding.
When we are anchored by faith in Jesus Christ we can savor each moment and weather any storm.
Living this lifestyle isn’t always easy, but it is worth it.
I encourage you to check out the resources and join us on the journey towards Christian minimalism and eternal life!
You might just discover that it brings you more joy than you ever could have ever imagined.